East Coast petroleum services (ECPS) is committed to providing internationally advanced technical services to customers in the petroleum sector in a manner that protects the environment and enhances the health and safety of employees, customer, suppliers, contractors, subcontractors, other stakeholders and the public.
ECPS maintains an integrated QHSE Management System based on ISO9001:2015; ISO14001:2015 and BS OHSAS18001:2007 requirements.
Achieve our business in a way that meets and exceeds the needs and expectations of our customers by providing "fit for purpose" verification, high quality services, and on time compliance with applicable requirements.
We are committed to:
- Implement effective Management Systems to meet the needs and expectations of the customer.
- Comply with all applicable legal and other requirements related to Health, Safety, and Environment.
- Provide a safe and healthy working environment by upgrading skills, processes and strive continually for improvement of process effectiveness, customer satisfaction and prevention of pollution, injuries, ill – health.
- Promote Quality, Health, Safety and Environment Awareness among all employees, subcontractors and stakeholders through participative culture and periodic reviews.
- Effectively implement the QHSE system, constantly review the set objectives, provide resources and improve on its performance.
- Provide superior quality services to remain in the field of critical technical services.
- Continually improve the QHSE management system.
- Implement effective communication among various levels of the organization and with contractors and visitors to the workplace.
- Promote active participation of workers and consultation with contractors or relevant external interested parties about pertinent QHSE
- Adhere to codes of best practice, and comply with our own Standards and Procedures and all applicable International Laws and Standards.
ECPS believe that the solid foundations of management systems and programs are keys in the progression of the sustainability of the organization core values and customer satisfaction.